The product is no longer available for this event, as the event is finished.
You will find further information at section 7.2.3 of the Technical Guidelines
The Contingency Insurance covers the costs which arise for the exhibitor in direct connection with the participation at the mentioned trade fair and which cannot be obtained as the relevant trade fair participation has to be cancelled, interrupted or has to be changed in its realization due to an insured claim. On request, imaginary profit can be coinsured in the amount stated below.
Important notes on the sum insured:
- The sum insured has to be the amount which is in accordance to the costs calculated by careful mana gement. To be particularly taken into account are the costs for stand rental, rented stand furniture and equipment, stand construction as well as organizational and personnel costs, advertising expenditure, transport costs including additional costs, travelling expenses and accumodation costs.
- Additional insurance up to an amount of 25% of the sum insured can be applied for retrospectively during the period of insurance to cover possible increases in costs. Cover is valid from receipt of the corresponding application for insurance at MRH TROWE, TROWE Düsseldorf GmbH.
- In case that the sum insured is lower than the costs determined in case of loss underinsurance exists! (see point 5.5 of the General insurance conditions).
- Insofar as imaginary profit is insured, 10% of the claim determined under item 1. shall be additionally compensated. Further profit expectations cannot be insured.
Limit of insurance cover: 10,000,000.– € for each occurance.
When a number of exhibitors are adversely affected by one claim, the damages that arose will be compensated regardless to the number of claimants to each of them pro rata in proportion to their claims in case that all the justified claims exceed the limit of insurance cover for each occurance as mentioned above.
- PDF 01_Information and Special Conditions on Contingency Insurance (english)
- PDF 01_Information and Special Conditions on Contingency Insurance (german)
- PDF 02_General Conditions for the Cancellation of Event Insurance Form A (german)
- PDF 02_General Conditions for the Cancellation of Event Insurance Form A (english)
- PDF 03_Product information sheet for HDI event cancellation insurance (german)
Details of Service Partner TROWE Düsseldorf GmbH:
MRH TROWE is an owner-operated and internationally active broker company. With more than 260 employees we belong to the Top 10 insurance brokers in Germany. We are located in 16 German cities and work cross-border within our International Broker Network.
True to our motto "personally - independent - competent" we are focussed on the development of individual and sustainable insurance solutions and risk management.
Being an independent... read more